This iron on patch featuring my original illustration. Perfect for gift-giving, collecting or decorate your denim.
It has iron-on backing but would recommend to sew it for the stronger fix.
The patch comes in a plastic sleeve and shipped with great care.
HOW TO IRON ON A PATCH?
- Work best on denim, cotton fabrics and non-stretch fabrics.
- Heat up your iron. Turn it to the hottest setting your fabric can tolerate. Make sure the "steam" option is turned off.
- Position your patch where you desire.
- Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
- Place a thin towel or fabric over the patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30-45 seconds.
- Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 5.
- Consider sewing around the edges. This greatly reduces the chances that the patch will fall off.
MATERIAL: Embroidery thread, felt, adhesive
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Don't wash the garment more than necessary. Hand wash it using cold water. Allow it to air dry.
ORIGIN: Made in Malaysia