This iron on patch featuring my original illustration. Perfect for gift-giving, collecting or decorate your denim.
It has iron-on backing but would recommend to sew it for the stronger fix.
The patch comes in a plastic sleeve and shipped with great care.
HOW TO IRON ON A PATCH?
1. Work best on denim, cotton fabrics and non-stretch fabrics.
2. Heat up your iron. Turn it to the hottest setting your fabric can tolerate. Make sure the "steam" option is turned off.
3. Position your patch where you desire.
4. Place patch on garment, embroidery facing up.
5. Place a thin towel or fabric over the patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30-45 seconds.
6. Let cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 5.
7. Consider sewing around the edges. This greatly reduces the chances that the patch will fall off.
SIZE: 6.7cm wide x 10cm high
MATERIAL: Embroidery thread, felt, adhesive
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Don't wash the garment more than necessary. Hand wash it using cold water. Allow it to air dry.
ORIGIN: Made in Malaysia